service@webprez.com  |  307.509.0688

 

Login

service@webprez.com  |  307.509.0688

 

Login

Here's Why You Need These Videos

Studies have shown that people are 8 times more likely to make a decision to purchase insurance or put money into annuities when they are motivated by the need to solve a problem.


But studies have also proven that if you rely on conventional sales and marketing material to explain the need to solve a problem . . . you are almost certainly losing sales opportunities.


Why? Because conventional sales and marketing material (especially those produced by insurance and annuity companies) are actually quite ineffective at communicating "useful" information.


Studies Referenced by the U.S. Department of Labor


However, you probably think that the material you use IS effective. But studies show that people understand as little as 20% of what they read, and remember as little as 10% of what they hear!


In fact, several of these studies are referenced in excerpts from a report titled "Presenting Effective Presentations" by a division of the U.S. Department of Labor:


". . . studies by educational researchers suggest that approximately 83% of human learning occurs visually, and the remaining 17% through the other senses . . . 11% through hearing, 3.5% through smell, 1% through taste, and 1.5% through touch."


". . . studies have shown that three days after a meeting, people retain only 10% from an oral presentation, 35% from a visual presentation, but 65% from a visual and oral presentation."


Video Engages, Informs and Compels MUCH Better


That's why video has become the single best way to easily introduce and quickly explain the need to solve a problem using insurance or annuities - in as little as five minutes.


Because when people watch a video that combines both text and narrative together, at the same time, they comprehend and retain more than twice as much!


In fact, video has been shown to improve attention, impression, comprehension and retention of a message by as much as 600% over spoken words, and as much as 300% over written words.


What's more, 6 out of 7 people prefer to watch a video ‚EUR" rather than read printed text or listen to someone talk ‚EUR" even when it's done with a slide presentation.


Offer Your Clients and Prospects What They Want


So why would you invest so much time adding pages or content to your website, if people don't read much of it, and if they don't understand or remember most of it?!!


And why would you rely on a verbal presentation alone, if your prospective clients understand and remember as little as 10% of what they hear you say?!!


That's why you need WebPrez Videos - five minute videos that use more than 40 scientifically proven communication techniques to present the problems that sell the need for insurance or annuities ‚EUR" and make them up to 400% more effective than other videos.


Focus your prospect's attention on solving problems, and psychologically influence their buying decisions.


Sign In to Your Video Dashboard Now to Select the Videos You Want